Sell and Buy with Royal Protection via Julien Tourmetz who offers you this free insurance program at no additional cost!
Set an appointment or register with your details to benefit from the Royal protection offered by Julien Tourmetz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Real Estate Broker since 2006 Bilingual (French-English)
- Member of the Self-regulatory body of the Real Estate Brokerage of Quebec.
- Member of the Greater Montreal Real Estate Board.
- Member of the professional association of Real estate brokers of Québec.
- Member of the Canadian Real estate Association.
- Co-ownership – training 2012 – Followed by FCIQ and trained by the law firm De Grandpré Joli-Coeur.
- Succession (who signs what?) Training 2017 (OACIQ) specialized content by the notary M.François De Longchamp.
- Hidden vices – Training 2017 (OACIQ) – Me Isabelle Bourcier – This training presents the basic legal concepts in terms of hidden defects, the seller’s legal warranty of quality and the possible consequences for their civil and professional liability.
- Inspection of a building: Duties and obligations of the broker – Training (OACIQ) M.Hiriart advised expert and ombudsman (protector of the citizen).
- The certificate of location: Identify its context and its legal origin, Identify its components, Know its scope and its limits, Know its lifespan, Provide guidance tools to the client – Training 2015 (OACIQ) with land surveyor and lawyer.
- The declaration of the seller: Duties of verification and information – Training 2018 (OACIQ) Nada Najm lawyer specializing in real estate
- Title Insurance – Training 2017 (OACIQ) Marie-Eve Lafontaine, Notary
- Scheduled deadlines for forms and schedules – Training (OACIQ) Nathalie Campagna Certified broker and branch manager.
- Management of trust accounts – Training 2018 (OACIQ) Lyne Audet Inspector at the OACIQ with 20 years of experience in financial institution.·
- Basic rules for residential mortgage financing – Training 2018 (OACIQ) Denis Doucet MBA CHA. Become familiar with and better advise clients in terms of mortgage rules, different types of loans and how to obtain these loans.·
- Inspection of a building: duties and obligations of the broker – Training 2018 Nada Najm, lawyer specializing in real estate.·
- File documentation: Well-documented files protect your clients, your agency, and yourself. Training (OACIQ 2018).·
- Maintenance of records and registers – Training (OACIQ) 2018.
- Social Media: how laws influence your content – Training (OACIQ).